Friday, December 02, 2005

DISOBEY! When faced with State aggression!


"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves." – Henry David Thoreau
Just how did we reach such utter contempt for human liberty that a bunch of thugs can commandeer a bus and demand everyone (who have done NOTHING WRONG!) produce ID
and when one person refuses to be treated like cattle they are immediately arrested?!?
The answer is the War on Freedom...err...Terror.
Since the War on Terror has been declared Law EnFORCEment has concluded there is NO limits on what they can do to terrorize the citizenry.
This started with the airports. Then has mission creeped over to the Subway system.
Now we cannot even sit quietly on a Bus without Jackbooted Thugs getting in our faces and demanding we show our papers?
The latest outrage occured in Lakewood Colorado and excerpts from the article are below:
"Davis, 50, of Arvada, refused in September to show her identification when federal police boarded RTD's No. 100 bus when it entered the Federal Center. Davis wasn't getting off there but riding through on her way to work elsewhere, as were some other passengers.
Federal police removed her from the bus and handcuffed and ticketed her for refusing to show her ID. She is scheduled to appear in federal court Dec. 9. "
What is as shocking (if not moreso) than someone getting arrested for merely refusing to identify herself (circa 1930s Germany) is a response to what she did by one of the readers of the newspaper also in the article:
"They should have shot this (expletive deleted) first and then looked through her purse for ID."
No doubt a Bush 4th Reich supporter and listener of Conservative Talk Radio!
Not all readers shared this persons vile Statist views though:
"Good for her. This country is becoming more and more a police state!!!! Well done!!"
Well done indeed.
Patrick Sovereign,
Enemy of The State (now more than ever)

1 Comments:

Blogger ShyGod420 said...

I have long wondered about this one... I currently have no valid ID. A few times in my life, I have decidedly gave up my comfortable appartment lifestyle to try my hand at homelessness. It's not really as bad as most would have you believe if you're creative and like people. The problem for me was simply one of ID. I had no ID when I abandoned my home and took off in no particular direction.

Just because I'm a white, english speaking male born and raised in Orange County California, without ID on hand at all times, how could I proove my citizenship?

It's interesting that the only proof of my American citizenship today rests in my thumb print and a magic CDL number. Could be any number!

Recently I got a ticket in Las Vegas, NV for driving with expired registration. The cop asked me for my Social Security Number!!! What's that all about? I didn't give it to him. The cop also cited me for not having a valid driver's license before advising me to either start walking or to get out of town or he would impound my vehicle! Huh?

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home